According to Chinese astrology, 2022 will be the year of the water tiger – a creature that personifies ambition, competitive spirit, impulsiveness and communication. So, make headway into the positive 2022 by implementing some feng shui home decor time.
National Geographic Feng shui explains, “An ancient Chinese art of arranging buildings, objects, and spaces in an environment to achieve harmony and balance in a way that brings peace and prosperity.”
In the middle of feng shui spendIt is the vital life force present within every entity. spend It is formed by combining two opposite but complementary forces called yin And Which, where yin is the feminine energy and Which He is masculine.
You can bring positive spend make Simple changes to your surroundings and balancing the five elements of Feng Shui – wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
Each item represents certain positive attributes. Wood is a symbol of creativity and growth. Fire is a symbol of leadership and daring. Earth stands for strength and stability; The mineral denotes focus and order; Water embodies passion and inspiration.
Read on for more home decor and tidying tips for 2022 according to Feng Shui
Eliminate bad luck
Now that you have decided to add more positivity to your home, it is important to avoid things that could lead to misfortune.
If you want to restrict or eliminate bad luck, it is important to stay away from any kind of clutter. Clear all corners of your house and remove clutter. Get rid of dead plants and damaged things.
Dusty windows are a big number. Clean the windows and let the sunshine and positive energy flow into your home. Anything that obstructs movement in your home should be positioned differently.
Water leakage – from taps or rooftops – is considered unlucky. Exposed nails on walls, sloping walls, and exposed beams on the roof are also considered unlucky.
Avoid keeping the stove or bed directly under a window. If the front and back door are aligned, there is a staircase directly in front of the entrance, or your door is located after a long hallway – consider making some changes to the interiors of your home.
start in good luck
Of course, some aspects of your home cannot be changed. So what is the solution? You can always add some extras to your home that will help bring in good luck. Here are some tips that you can follow.
- Combine colors and bright objects, especially mirrors, crystals, and lights. You can also use shapes that symbolize the five elements of feng shui – earthy tones, white, blue, and red.
- Make your home a sensory haven by including the fun sounds of wind chimes and bells.
- Include some living things like plants, fish, and other pets. By adding plants, you will also include the element of wood in your decor – which symbolizes creativity and growth
- Decorate your home with gorgeous figurines, sculptures, pictures, rugs, and flags. Pick a nice fragrance for your space, too.
- If you have a large space in your home, you can make use of it by installing a small water fountain. This will add the water element to your home, signifying passion and inspiration.
- Ensure that your electrical appliances and gadgets are working perfectly.
Pay special attention to these areas
According to the principles of Feng Shui home decor, the main entrance to the house is one of the most important areas. This area should not only be free of restrictions and dirt, but also emit positive energy.
Anything that prevents you from seeing the house when you enter must be removed, as it obstructs the flow of spend. For example, if a desk or sofa is obstructing your view, consider moving it elsewhere. If the object is immobile, try to reduce its effect with the help of hanging cloths and plants.
Pictures of bodies of water at home can be a way to honor the element of water, an important aspect of the year of the water tiger 2022.
Hero and Featured Images: Spacejoy / @spacejoy / Unsplash